Monday, February 04, 2008

Superbowl XLII 2008

Saturday night, I went to faith-sharing at the Newman Center. It was great to see my friends, and sing and share fellowship with them.
~~~~

Sunday night, Mom and I had dinner at William and Marissa and Beatrice's home. Beatrice, as predicted, asked for me after she saw Mom. She also asked for Lolo. We all had fun playing for a bit while Wawa watched the game (NE Patriots vs. the NY Giants). I noted that I had lived just a little longer in Giants country than I had in Patriots country...William recalled that he, too, lived in Patriots country for a while, too. We enjoyed dinner (consisting mostly of dips, including one recipe by Chere), sang "When you're happy and you know it," with Beata signature motions, and read a bit before a diydoo change, after which Mom and I returned home.

It was great to hear that the Giants won, after winning in a Steelers-type win (not being the favored team).

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home