Exercise this Week, March 2008
Tuesday I took about half an hour to pedal on the recumbent bicycle about ten minutes, then to do ball exercises and elastic band exercises for an additional twenty minutes.
Yesterday, I took a half hour out of my day to do water walking. It is always fun, and I look forward to doing that after my surgery, too.
I've thought about what I want to do before I have surgery---Irish ceili dancing (with video evidence of it) is high on my list. I dance ceili dance like it is aerobic dancing, so I would like to do this before my surgery. (Post-surgery hips preclude aerobic dancing.)
This Tuesday I commented to Mom that "after hip replacement, I won't be able to do the moves on Dancing with the Stars." My mom countered, "Can you do those moves Now?" I replied, sheepishly, "No."
Labels: BAD, dance, exercise, international culture, Ireland, TV, water exercise

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home