Ottoman Empire in my Living Room
I had three storage ottomans (ottomen?) delivered to my home yesterday. I unpacked them, and initially loaded items into two of them yesterday. Today, I finished loading and organizing current files and photos into two of the ottomen. One stands empty. I am uncertain as to how I will use that space. Perhaps I will use it as my "buffer zone" for mess in the house, standing ready and empty to have me "toss 'n' hide" any unsightly messes before company comes over.
I need to further clean my living room of papers. Sooo many papers. If I wanted to, I could paper my walls with them...my floors with them...I already sleep with them! Eeep. Again, the true reason that I haven't a husband rears its ugly head: No room in the bed for him, next to me and all the papers and books!
And my project for my paintings...Must get the [rolled] paintings off my living room floor, maybe tuck them away to the place they were before...
Labels: list, love, organizing, painting, photography, photos, sleep, work

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home