Monday, July 07, 2008

FAAP Fashion Show 2008

Yesterday Mom, Dad, and I participated in Sariling Atin, Style Filipino: Bazaar, Brunch, and Fashion Show at the South Hills Country Club. We arrived at 9am, to allow Mom time to dress and rehearse one last time. I helped Marietta set up the PAMS bazaar items (clothing, bags, jewelry, and trinkets). People wandered about, enjoying the bazaar and clothing exhibit. A little after noon both she and I enjoyed the buffet. Dad and I sat at a table with Tito Larry, Tita Lydia, and other friends. The fashion show started at half past noon, and we enjoyed the music, fashions from FAAP and YFAP members' personal collections, and people.

Mom wore a red terno with a fine black print, and with black and white 3-dimensional lace accents. The ensemble was capped off with the signature butterfly sleeves.

The proceeds benefit the YFAP Palawan Humanitarian Project and the FAAP Dance troupe. Proceeds from our booth benefit the PAMS medical missions. I enjoyed a second helping of ice cream when we returned to our booth for more sales.
~~~
Afterwards, we went home to enjoy a well-deserved nap, followed by a bout of cleaning in my living room with Mom. After dinner, dad and I watched the fourth Harry Potter movie, Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home