Physical Therapy, 3 Repairs at Home
Physical therapy went on today without a hitch, as well as without crutches.
It is great that I live in a cooperative building, as so many things are taken care of by the maintenance here. The garbage disposal (for the second time within half a month), a bulb stuck in the main light fixture of the masters bedroom, and the shower drain (snake, as usual) repairs were requested at ten this morning. I was pleased with all of the repairs---Bob even reworked the whole wiring and fixture in the masters bedroom--except there were tiny burn spots in the embroidered afghan through to the underlying pink coverlet. I sadly explained to Ida and Ralph what had happened.
~~~
Mom, Dad, and I watched the DVD/still photos of Dad's fiftieth medical school reunion. It was a greatly festive event, including a group photo, a march by the sixtieth and fiftieth reuniting classes, choreographed group dances in which Dad and Mom competed, and two demonstration dances with thirty-four couples. The audience was whooping it up for the 34 dancers as they danced in unison.
Labels: BAD, cleaning, dance, health, home, medical mission, music, organizing, Philippines, Pilipino culture, pool, repair, school, surgery, water exercise

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home