Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Second Day of School, Physical Therapy, Farewell Dinner to Jonathan

This morning, I taught another section of laboratory. I had walked to and from work yesterday and today, and was still a little sore from all the standing and walking, despite "taking two acetominophen and going to bed" last night.

After lunch at home, and a short nap, I went to physical therapy where I warmed up by bicycling through the painful left hip, dutifully did my exercises, and spent twice as much time on the sidestepping part of my pool exercises. I also did not do deep knee bends (les grands plies), rather, I did demi-plies in the water.

I went to Joe and Tina W's home, where Jonathan and I dined on goat gouda appetizers, sukiyaki, rice, and homemade polenta orange pound cake with strawberries and whipped cream and Rainforest Crunch decaf coffee. We chortled our way through dinner, and Joe and Tina said their fond goodbyes to Jonathan, who has been delayed due to visa issues (but not for long, as he found out today).

Labels: , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home