Thursday, October 30, 2008

YeSim, my friend

This afternoon, after teaching a lab section (during which Ben H. delivered the Power Point presentation), I spoke with a student, S, who is applying for an internship program through the State Dept. I received some messages from friends and family, and after chatting with them sent an email missive to my friend YeSim, who works in the Philippines. I am trying to get back in touch with her, as my parents are in Turkey currently.
My PT contacted me today and we made arrangements for my appointment next week. I am having pain in my L soft tissues around the hip, R sacroiliac joint pain, and lingering pain in my L lumbar region, all probably due to my compensating for the L hip, which is also dysplastic. My orthopedist said I need to go to physical therapy to try to resolve some of these issues, may need to go for a corticosteroid shot at some point, and eventually have surgery.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home