Tuesday, February 03, 2009

Before the Steelers Parade

Before the Steelers Parade downtown at the Point, I walked out to Fifth Avenue about 11:25am. At the bus stops, every bus heading downtown was packed with humanity. A motorcycle police-escorted set of buses heading in the opposite direction had several "decoy" buses in the convoy, and one bus which most likely held the Steelers. My physical therapist and I discussed what I had observed about the buses later today.

Renee and I lunched together, and we enjoyed each other's company, especially since she will have a new job next week downtown.

Today I signed up for a health club (the same one Mom and Dad belong to). I'm really excited about using the heated pool and taking chair yoga!

I also ran some errands in Squirrel Hill.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home