Clean, Strong, Straight Teeth
Today I lectored on the memorial of St. Scholastica. I particularly liked the reading from Genesis. Fr. Breier celebrated the Mass, Matt served, and Don provided music ministry from the loft. It rained this morning.
After catching some breakfast from the William Pitt Union student cafeteria, I attended a presentation for Helping Distressed Students sponsored by the campus Counseling Center and the Student Affairs Division. After presenting Counseling Center intake and outtake data, issues related to student behavior, the Student Code of Conduct, and strategies to best help students were raised. Questions were fielded at the end. Dawn, a counselor from the center, offered to email me the PowerPoint presentation afterwards. I chatted briefly after the talk with the advisor seated behind me and with James Cox, the Director of the Counseling Center.
After lunch, I took my antibiotic therapy before heading to the dentist's office. L, my dental hygienist, and Dr. D, my dentist, were pleased with the condition of my teeth and gums. My teeth were declared clean, strong, and straight. I did a little shopping and picked up a menu for a restaurant before heading home.
Time for some organizing of my paperwork, and some grading (after dinner, I say).
Tonight's meetings will end as my day began---with a lector meeting at St. Paul Cathedral.
Labels: accessibility, biology, cleaning, dining, lector, Mass, read, school, shopping, St. Paul Cathedral, surgery, teeth, walking, weather, work

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home