I went for a walk in the weather....
I went for a walk in the weather this morning before work. The day started out about mid-20s Fahrenheit, and went to about mid-40s Fahrenheit. It was sunny throughout the day.
I walked back after picking up my antibiotic therapy for my teeth cleaning tomorrow (as I have had a hip replacement, this is in order). I took about a mile walk home, then took a nap, went to work, prepared for class, had a light sushi lunch, and taught for most of the afternoon.
I'm waiting to hear from Gloria regarding when we will have dinner---these are her last few days in Pittsburgh...
Gloria and I ended up having a late tea/dessert with a large pineapple coconut muffin and chatting about jobs, former jobs, job hunting, and the South. I will miss her on my riser in choir.
Labels: Carnegie, children, cold, dining, international culture, library, museum, music, surgery, teeth, walking, weather, work

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home