Saturday, February 14, 2009

Nifty Gullifty's Friday the 13th of February 2009

Went to Gullifty's last night after Don's concert to enjoy food, fellowship, and jazz. Karina, Maureen, Nancy, and I had a great time. Maureen and I split an order of Pulled Pork nachos. I had a drink which was, to put it mildly, "weak." I explained the problem to the waitress, and she righted the problem. The jazz was played by a different group than our last visit.

Stopped in to Eat N Park for cookies--smiley Valentines cookies for Beata and Solomon. "Ask and you shall receive," Nancy intoned, when I asked about the cookie coupon usage.

Nancy reminded me of my "Lucky Friday the 13th" day so far: My Scrunchi at physical therapy, my pina colada drink, and my current cookie question. And yes, three times were a charm!

Labels: , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home