News
So, I'm "normal" (as normal as *I * can be!!) as determined by my latest medical procedures.
I have a friend from Berkeley (who now lives in New Mexico, USA) who will visit me at the end of May, and two days after that a "niece of some of my friends" will visit.
I have my surgery tentatively scheduled for mid-June this year for my left (unoperated) hip. So, this is going to be a very busy summer for me.
My operated hip is ready to dance, and says to the other hip, "When are we going to dance?" So the unoperated hip says, "Be quiet and be patient!"
~~~~~
Went to the Newman Center for Faith Fellowship (which was not "on" due to low/no attendance), and for Bible Study with Fr. Mike on Galatians 3. It was nice to see Christina there, and we decided to try to meet Friday night, too.
Labels: dance, dreams, excited, Faith, friends, health, surgery

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home