To NYC
I awoke at six o'clock to get ready to go to the City. I threw out the trash and lowered the windows. Arriving at Mom & Dad's with my luggage, I was surprised to hear that Mom had slept an hour prior (preparing for the trip). I loaded most of my luggage into the car. I stopped by the computer lab at work to print out the directions (from here to Donough's, ...to Uncle Dodong's, and ...to LSC; from Kelly's to Donough's homes) for our trip, which I had prepared last night. Stopped by to get hand cream at the drugstore...it was still closed, with newspapers strewn in front of the door.
I need to call to reschedule a medical appointment on Monday the 18th...must wait for their office to open this morning.
As Donough said, it will be nice to get together and to see each other after all these years: To meet his family, to see Aine and Eamon (and their spouses), again, too.
Labels: computer, email, family, friends, health, home, international culture, Ireland, New York, reunion, sleep, transportation, work

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home