Summer Vacation 2009--Week 1a
I'm writing this early hour because I'm still excited about its being the first full week of my summer vacation.
I'll organize and copy my picture files...also, I need to see if I can post recent videos taken on this blog...Getting permission to send photos to friends, so it doesn't clog up their email in-boxes.
Also, my mom and I are planning a vacation.
~~~
Wed--Went to the computer lab at work and copied some photo (.jpg) files. It's difficult to make the folders of photos fit onto 700Mb CD ROM disks.
~~~
30 April 2009
Thursday-Awoke, wrote some correspondence long-hand to type into email, under my new lamp I got yesterday (with Mom). Mom says Kelly wants us to visit her. She also dictated some lists for email to me, which I dutifully typed. I sent my email correspondence out this morning, as well as my faxed authorization to obtain a CD ROM of MRI and of film images of my condition.
Ate salmon with teriyaki sauce for lunch with mom & dad. Went to physical therapy. I am updating/copying photo files, etc. for archiving at the computer lab in the campus library.
22:20 Thursday-Had dinner, then headed to choir practice. There will be no choir at the noon Mass this Sunday due to the Pittsburgh Marathon street closures.
~~~
1 May 2009
Mom, Dad, and I went to First Friday Mass this morning. Fr. Breier celebrated, with John and Matt as servers, and Ken providing music ministry at the portative organ. It was a rainy morning.
Kelly called right before lunch--she had been attacked last night by a guy stealing her cell phone. She still has all her teeth in her head! (So much for the K. division of the NY Tourist Board.)
I took a nap right after lunch. Necessary.
Went to wine & cheese at the Oratory. Met C, Karina, Christina, Donna, Tom Mc., and Fr. Mike. Chatted for a while with the gurls @ education.
Labels: Church, computer, email, Mass, photography, photos, Wellesley

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home