Checkin' email II
I'm currently checking my email at work. S is checking, too.
This morning was the memorial of St. Anselm, bishop & doctor of the church. Matt was the altar server, Fr. Breier was the celebrant, Don was at the von Beckerath, and Dad was at television ministry.
I graded (17/18) the final examinations. S and I had breakfast of breakfast sandwiches, Irish tea, orange juice, and oranges. We then walked to the Kresge Auditorium on the Carnegie Mellon University campus for a student chamber music recital (which was cancelled). Chris R. helped us to determine that the concert was cancelled. I called William, who was on his way to the pizza place on campus...we met up with him for a brief chat while he had lunch.
The 61A bus brought us to the Carnegie Library--Main branch for a search for music scores for violin prior to 1900. Joelle, Kathy, Harriet, and Rebecca were all helpful in our search. We enjoyed some drinks at the cafe afterwards.
We visited the Honors College, and are now at my work.
~~~
last night:
We had dinner at the Pan-Asian restaurant on Craig Street, and a drink at the Panther Hollow Inn.
Labels: biology, Carnegie, dine, dining, email, Mass, school, transportation, TV, work

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home