Checkin' email
Picked up S from the airport this afternoon, amidst rain on the way home.
S. and I discussed issues of my journal from 1990 after a nap/grading (5/6) session. Now we are checking our email before dinner...in the 24 hour computer lab on campus.
I said that there is much useless, detailed information that I wrote in my journal twenty years ago...but it was fun to read. We talked about recording/documenting our teaching to students; how it is very difficult to find the time to document our pedagogy. I shared the Acid Rain Teacher's Guide, as well as the Schubert Lieder and we talked about Les Chansons de Faure, the first-ever CD I purchased.
We talked about the C-leg and how it works (its computerized mechanism) on the way to campus.
We compromised on the rate of walking, as S strides faster and I stride shorter, in order to accomodate our individual handicaps.
We talked about swimming, and other exercise, and voice lessons.
Labels: accessibility, biology, computer, email, excited, exercise, health, humor, school, sleep, swim, teaching, voice, walking, work, writing

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home