Saturday, June 06, 2009

Valentino

This morning, I took a nap after doing laundry and chatting with Deb. She warned me of viewing the world of others through my eyes exclusively.

After a snack, Mom and I were shuttled to the documentary movie Valentino by Dad (at the Manor Theatre in Squirrel Hill). We did some shopping, I went to the bank, and all three of us went shopping in Mount Lebanon. A trip to Kentucky Fried Chicken was in order, and we got half a bucket of KFC Original, and the other half grilled chicken. It was delicious, with veggies and Klondike ice cream sandwiches after.

I retrieved a message from my friend, M, who stated Teody had given her tickets to be delivered to me. After Wednesday's PNR meeting (which I left Pastoral Council meeting early to attend), where the ticketing process was hashed out by Jun C., the process was made clear to us, and rehashed and sent out by Jun at the end of this week via email. I had contacted neither Jun nor (Tina nor Teody)---the ticket sellers' points of contact---about tickets. "I did not order tickets from Teody." It seems that Jun C. made the flow of ticket sales clear, but somewhere along the line someone had ordered tickets in my name without my knowledge.

There are three of us in my immediate family housing performers, selling tickets, and publicizing/marketing the event. There is no need to send me unsolicited tickets to sell. I feel bad that my friend M was stuck in the middle and has to deal with homeless tickets.
~~~
Turns out the tickets are for me to give to my mom for T. (O well, I guess I get to be the bearer of the tickets = "Mercury") Some kind of communication mix-up...

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home