Pamela's with Auntie Chi
This morning Auntie Chi and I went for a walk: We stopped at my work (said hi to Heather S., saw my office), and walked up Thackeray behind Soldiers and Sailors Memorial, where there were movie filming trailers. I took her picture, then we stopped in at the Newman Center before Dad drove Mom, her, and I to Pamela's in the Strip District. Three of us enjoyed "Morning After" specials, and Mom enjoyed the banana walnut hotcakes. I drove them to St. Anthony's Chapel, which was closed.
I walked in to work afterwards. I walked home after our weekly meeting and Auntie Chi and I walked to the Carnegie Main branch to pick up books. We crossed Schenley Plaza to Hillman Library so that I could print out various items.
We helped prepare for dinner, and now await William's little family to join us for dinner.
~~~~~
After dinner of salmon soup, grilled salmon jaw, tapa, pot roast, tomatoes, rice, cantaloupe, raisins, baked cheese crackers, and more, the children played with Auntie Chi for a while, then we all headed to Carnegie Mellon University for the inaugural night of the Randy Pausch bridge lighting. We visited the bridge and the new Gates building...Beatrice was enthralled by the helix! She and William walked down and back up the helix. We visited some classrooms and also sat in an alcove.
Labels: biology, Carnegie, Church, dine, dining, Faith, family, library, photos, school, visitor, walking, work

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home