Thursday, December 31, 2009

New Year's Eve Day 2009

I awoke this morning to check email and then Pratima called from JFK International Airport. We chatted for about an hour, and she told me about her adventures in India, desire to adopt a child(ren), and her current travels.

Maureen, Karina, and I plan to go out before lunch for girlfriend shopping and bonding.

Kelly left yesterday afternoon for West Virginia. William called from Santa Fe, citing his ETA and asking about weather conditions for the past week.

I heard from K, the sister of a good friend from SMMS, on a social networking site. Also called C late last night to wish a happy Birthday!
~~~
20.25
Maureen, Karina, and I went to JC Penney's, Macy's, the bank, then to two craft stores and Target.

We ended up at Karina's home to watch a rented Red Box movie, All She Wants for Christmas (2006). Karina thought I was good at calling the characters.

Jeff called back, okay-ing our Indian buffet big get-together tomorrow, citing that we should meet before.

Maureen, Karina, and I hopped in the car for Japanese food, but ended up at burgers and fries.

Now, to wait for 2010 to appear.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home