Snow Ball 2010
After rising early, I spoke for much of the morning with Pratima. We chatted about career issues and compared notes on biology teaching. I had brunch, administratively prepped for classes next week to about mid-afternoon at Mom and Dad's place, and then took a long nap.
I asked an artistic question of the owner of the bead shop on Craig Street, who suggested that to keep my certain look about the carved beads I had purchased at his shop, I coat them with a non-shiny substance such as clear nail polish or [matte] fixative.
I took a shower and readied myself for the Snow Ball. I am the designated driver for Maureen, and we met up with Nancy and Tom C. there. I was pleasantly surprised to see Myrna and Jay there, and I met a number of Nancy's friends, as well, including Mark and his wife Barbara. After I changed into my dancing shoes, we gals had a chance to dance a number of line dances [including the electric slide] and other dances, and
I took a photo of Nancy and Tom C. dancing to Louis Armstrong's "Wonderful World."
Throughout the evening we enjoyed the delicious hors d'oeuvres, bar drinks, and white [snow] desserts.
Labels: biology, dance, dancing, dine, jewelry, phone, photos, sleep, teaching

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home