Teeth Cleaning, Pittsburgh Center for the Arts class, Eucharistic Miracles of the World
Friday I went for my six-month teeth cleaning. Mom, Dad, and I had lunch at the sushi buffet.
~~~
Saturday I had an all-day class at the Pittsburgh Center for the Arts with Donna P. teaching.
~~~
Sunday brought the usual choir practice and singing at Mass, and lunch with Marissa and the kids (and Lolo and Lola) for Mexican food. I took a nap, then went to the Vatican International touring Exhibition: The Eucharistic Miracles of the World. How wonderful was that! I liked the story of the miracle of the fishes retrieving the Eucharistic hosts from the river, to present them to the priest who had inadvertently dropped them. Kevin, who I ran into at the exhibition, noted that it was quite creative of God to present that miracle. I also saw Clare and met her friend Cathy there.
~~~
Dad and I will go for car emissions tests this morning before work.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home