3/8ths Finished Grading, Spring 2011
I'm ~ 3/8ths completed grading the final papers from my classes. Since I grade the final in parts, I have graded over 1/4 of the first questions for all papers, and an additional 1/4 of the questions for another half of the classes/sections. I look forward to the day when I will post the grades.
Spoke with Mrs. F. from the 8th floor of Mom and Dad's building---we talked about how matzoh brei is like Jewish French toast, how it is sometimes made, and how I love it! Also ran into Barbara, who is visiting Mary L., this afternoon, too. She is president of a co-association of two schools now, and very busy. I told her how Mom is participating in the Mass tonight, and she said to say hello to the parents.
I look forward to singing "Ubi Caritas" this evening, and told Mom about it, as well.
Had a coffee smmmooooothie this afternoon, probably to get me through this afternoon's grading and this evening's Mass.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home