Naked Burrito!
Had a naked burrito for dinner last night (carnitas). Maureen and I dined across from two Pittsburgh Police officers, and I thanked them for everything they do for our city.
~~~~~
Today I observed the beginning of a colleague, A's, class. I then did some computer work, and went home for breakfast and lunch. Then I took a long nap. The heat hasn't kicked in in our buildings at home yet.
Got an emailed response re: my concern about the methodology of adding magnesium ion to soil water. I suggested that we use Epsom salts in place of the published laboratory manual's milk of magnesia for three reasons...high pH of MofM, lower pH of Epsom salts, and solubility differences. I was told that the MofM was merely a suggestion for an experiment, and that I could suggest the epsom salts to my sections, or could just let them come up with it themselves (good ideas, good luck!)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home