Boxing Day at Carnegie Science Center 2011
Yesterday Marissa and the children picked up Kelly and I to go to the Carnegie Science Center. The overflow lot was overflowing! We started at SportsWorks (where I surprised them with my karate-chopping velocity (at over 110 km/hr). The line to see the trains (with the new Mister Rogers neighborhood) wended its way through the length of the Robots exhibit. We ate our snacks in the brown bag lunch room. Boy, it was CROWDED!
William met up with us at Lolo and Lola's place, where Kelly and I went to see LP records, which she would like to listen to whilst she "does the dishes"! She was MOST excited about the "...You Are Special" LP and the one from Marietta entitled "The Battle for My Daddy's Soul" by The Blue Ridge.
(Dad just told me she made it safely home this morning...)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home