Sunday, January 29, 2012

Up at Four this Morning...

I arose at four o'clock this morning and couldn't get back to sleep after listening to WQED for a while, so I just decided to do some work. I had a decaf cold latte, sent my students emails, and prepared my class agenda for this week.

I'm getting tired now, so will take a nap before I go to choir practice.

Friday after dinner and pajamas Maureen and I decided to go out to the pizza shop and we compiled a list of symptoms and questions for her doctor. Her visit is coming up really soon, and we made the list to lower her apprehension level.

Yesterday Mom, Dad, and I went on an adventure to donate clothes. We then went to CVS and then to get big sandwiches with whitefish for dinner. A visit to Big Bird's palenke ensued.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home