Saturday, May 12, 2012

Trip Packing, Talking with Maureen, Groceries, Laundry, Lunch, and Donations

Trip Packing, Talking with Maureen, Groceries, Laundry, Lunch, and Donations

This morning I awoke later, packed for my trip and spoke with Maureen on the phone. I went grocery shopping for the lunch today of lumpia and pancit noodles. I did laundry of my cumut and beach towel. I had lunch of pancit noodles. I will donate some clothes and shoes from my home...I placed them in Mom and Dad's trunk.

I've been writing this blog post and others, as well since then.

Time to update my first list for trip packing...
~~~~~
Went dancing with Christina. Met up with Chris and Kevin there, too. Danced with several new people, including the bookends: someone who helped the dance group grow with his now-spouse at Arlene's alma mater, and a worker from another department at Pitt who is looking to go to law school. Saw Christina's friend Sean there, as well.

My three friends and I stayed until pretty close to the end, and I had pizza, too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home