Monday, after breakfast...
Two days ago--on Monday---after breakfast, I knew something was amiss. I had taken my lactase pills, and had milk with my breakfast, but the GI distress didn't stop. I quit eating, and had a bagel with butter after breakfast for the rest of the day. I spent the good amount of the day sleeping or on the commode. Not a good sight. This continued for approximately thirty-six hours (about 3 PM Tuesday), when I started eating solid food again.
~~~
At about 4AM this Wednesday morning I made a blueberry-yogurt-ginger smoothie, thinking the yogurt could replenish the good bacteria in my gut. (It turned out to be a little early for dairy products).
Did a load of laundry for chores. Watched CBS morning. Doing trip preparation. Will run errands today.
~~~
Wednesday, went with Dad to pick up my eyeglasses and my dry cleaning in Uptown and Shadyside, respectively. Spent the afternoon emptying and filling suitcases. After dinner, Maureen and I walked to the public library, where I checked out books and the DVD of Disney's Up (on Maureen's recommendation). Took care of telephone correspondence afterwards.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home