One page of the last quiz remaining!
Just one page of the last quiz left to grade! I'll take a break this (Sunday) afternoon after singing choral music at the noon Mass. What a treat! Then it's back to the other three items to grade before Wednesday afternoon.
~~~~~
Just finished my 125th day streak with DuoLingo. I have 200 Lingots, too. I'm learning two languages.
~~~~~
Right before heading to choir practice I got the call---Auntie Mimang died. She was suffering. I passed the sad news on by phone, then by email. It was good to sing at Mass.
Jennifer, my choir mate, and I went to the Cathedral of Learning for the Nationality Rooms Open House. I got a scarf for Joyce, a Turkish spanakopita, and helped Maxine with a spilt bottle of water. After Jennifer and I visited some vendor booths and some Nationality Rooms on the first floor, we parted and I met up with Debbie. We went for snacks and she got a scarf, we went to St. Paul Cathedral (I thought the Duquesne Concert was today...no), where I lit a big candle for Auntie Mimang. We returned to the Cathedral of Learning and visited the Early American, African, Ukranian, and Austrian Rooms, all populated by Quo Vadis student guides. I made certain to thank each one and to wish them good luck on their finals. We went to Craig Street for soup to warm our bellies.
I finished grading 11/12ths of the last quiz. I've got to keep plugging away!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home