Monday, January 05, 2015

First Day of Classes Spring 2015

Today was the first day of classes, 2015.  I started the day by practicing my languages, heading off to morning Mass (celebrated by Fr. Adam V, served by John DeF, lectored by Bob K, and music ministry provided by J.R.), then going straight to work.  I went to print out some documents, spoke with M, one of the coordinators, then sat in office hours, part of which Beckie sat with me.  Saw a former student, MG there.  I went back to check on Mom and Dad's storage room (which had to be emptied today), and had a nap and lunch.  Had one student show up early, and the fire alarm went off.  Taught this afternoon.  Had a fun time with Genetics 1 lab.  A former student, Michael, passed by and said hello.  Had dinner and updated plans for tomorrow morning with William.


It's been a fun, long day.   

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home