Sunday, December 28, 2014

Post-Christmas 2014

After enjoying Christmas at Beth Ann and G's home (where Joyce brought chocolate "Happy Birthday Jesus" cake and chocolate ginger Christmas tree cake decorated by Phyllis), the next day I walked to CVS with Mom and Phyllis, where I purchased us supplies.  We all relaxed around the family home during the day, then Lucy and Len and their children A & D came over for dinner.  I happily flossed that night.

Two days after Christmas (Saturday) Greg, Joyce, Mom, Phyllis, and I went shopping.  I got a dark sporty jersey-like jacket.  We watched the Disney movie, Million Dollar Arm, interspersed with dinner. 

Today (Sunday) all but Miranda went to Mass at 10.30, we had lunch at a burger place, brought Miranda a burger, and Tio Joe picked up Mom and Dad for a visit with Auntie Ann at their home one town north.  Greg, Benny, Phyllis, and I walked to Hoover Park and the boys set up a net and played soccer.  We continued on to the drugstore and grocery store, then to an Arts and crafts Fair at a local Episcopalian church hall.  Took some photos at the park and met two therapy dogs.  Offered a "night out/dinner out" to Joyce and Greg sometime.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home