Fall 2014 Grades are posted!
After choir practice yesterday, during which we spent much of the time practicing for the concert this weekend, Jennifer H gave me a ride home.
This morning I double-checked my modified gradesheet (modified for ease of decision-making when it comes to dropping or keeping an exam), took care of some correspondence, and headed out for the grading meeting.
The meeting lasted less than an hour, then I met with a student who is looking for summer research opportunities. Also spoke with a former BIO 60 student, Mike. He will be heading home this week. Sent emails to all my students from this semester that grades should soon be visible online.
Spoke to Debbie, we will probably see a movie later. Also want to see Doug's cousin on ON Demand. She won a cooking show!
~~~
10.40PM
Watched Doug's cousin, Nicole, win the On the Menu challenge for Buca di Beppo. Debbie and I went to the movies to watch The Theory of Everything. Awesome movie (because it) makes one care about the life of a physicist. We had popcorn with lots of butter-flavored topping and I ate half of a sandwich. We exchanged gifts--she gave me a felted hat with lots of designs and color, I gifted her phone gloves and some tea...everything to keep us warm!
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2980516/?ref_=nv_sr_1
Checked my email when I returned from the movie---NO NEW EMAILS! Boy, it is sweet to look up my email addresses and realize that!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home