Wednesday, August 26, 2015

MOnday, TUesday, Wednesday- with BB & Solomon; with Maureen and UTA, Bible Study

Monday BB and Solomon spent the afternoon and early evening with chez Lolo and I was there, too.  We had lunch, snacks, and did Telling TIme with Solomon sheets, fun worksheets, and BB and I did some Scratch programming!

Tuesday Dad left to pick Mom up from Midway with Terri.  I chatted with Maureen at East Oakland over some ade.  I caught the bus to meet my new UTA in our classroom.  We met for about an hour, and he spoke with Russ about Courseweb details.  I went to the library computer lab for computer work and printing.  Greeted Mom and Dad and had dinner with them.

Wednesday (today) Dad and I went to Bible Study.  I walked back to their home, ran an errand and stopped at the bank (I ran into Carlos P on the way),  and stopped at the library computer lab on the way back.  Ran more errands in North Central Oakland, and am heading home.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home