Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday- Prep week for Day Camp
Tuesday Kelly came by and picked up her Jeep.
Wednesday I stopped by the Trust Arts in the morning and evening for a meeting. Mom and Dad dropped me off at my camp site mid afternoon to meet with Nina. I took care of paperwork there, and we looked over supplies (I brought two boxes of supplies, as well).
Thursday I met Rich and Lauren at the POST Natural History Museum. Brought in more paperwork, and luckily ran into Nina whilst Fabienne and I met. Jordan, Zia, and Veronica are eager helpers.
Today (Friday) Debbie and I will go for a couple of movies. I took care of some electronic documents for Biology and for Freshman Programs...rest will be taken care of after camp week! I made some honey espresso latte cool drink. Drank some of it.
Got some chocolate chip cookie dough ice cream from Dave and Andy's and enjoyed that with Debbie (and Orville Redenbacher's sweet and salty popcorn) over Vacation and over Train Wreck.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home