Wednesday, September 02, 2015

Saturday and Sunday- Kitty sitting and Parish Picnic; Monday- Beginning of Fall 2015 Semester

Saturday Mom and I went shopping in Bloomfield and across the river.  I also went kitty sitting.
Sunday we went to noon Mass and attended the Parish  Picnic.  Also went to Alistair Stout's concert, the last in the Summer Organ Concert Series.  Told Judi and Don about my plans for this year.
Monday I taught my Freshman Programs class, held my office hours, and taught my first laboratory class of the week.  My last Pastoral Council meeting (with the Finance Council) was Monday night.  We had a delicious buffet that night.
Tuesday I drove Mom and Dad to the doctor's office in Shadyside, we had burgers for lunch, and then I taught my other biology class for the week.
Wednesday Mom and I did her laundry and drove to Bible Study.  I dropped her off at home, then walked for weight training at the gym. 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home