Friday, July 22, 2016

Thursday, Friday- Computer, and Shopping

Yesterday (Thursday) I took my computer to CSSD at work to see why I was getting a message on my attempt to restart.  Of course, it was to be a new article for the Journal of Irreproducible Results (!)

Today, the tech could not reproduce the problem, and told me that if it becomes a recurring problem, I should come back for help again.

Thursday Mom, Dad, Miranda, and I had dinner at the Porch.  I had tastings of all the appetizers (Fried Green Tomatoes, calamari), and a Bianca pizza.  Duo pizze at our table!

Friday (today) Dad drove me to pick up the computer.  Adam C, the tech, was kind enough to bring the computer out to the car.  It POURED rain right after we were sealed in the defrost comfort of the car.

Then, it was time for shopping near Ross Park Mall, where I got a Penguins small fan sac; at Ross Park Mall, where I used my points to get a bracelet and earring set I matched together; lunch of burgers and frosty, for me (during which we heard about the Persian-German who set on attack at Munich); and to Best Buy for a USB key.  We happily stopped at the Porch, for we had called about Miranda's jacket she had left at the booth after dinner last night.
Dinner tonight was 2-day marinated chicken, rice, and Portobello mushrooms.  Om nom.  Time to watch America's Got Talent.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home