Saturday, October 01, 2016

FRIDAY the 23rd to FRI the 30th of September

Friday the 23rd- Phone contact and interviews.
Saturday the 24th- Work at the museum at Polar World's Snow House at a Spotlight.  I greeted visitors to the interior of the Snow House with a question, "Do you have any questions about this scene?" and I had Inuit items and replicas. S, a new chorister, was one of my first guests.  There were people from:  London, England; three from Dumaguete City, Philippines; Mumbai and other locales in India; and Mainland, China. 44: 2.0

Sunday, I skipped choir to go to the public library and then to the cast party for PAPAGP.  I went to the library to prepare for this week.  Mom and I went to the party together, and met up with Solomon and William there.  The cheers and hollers during the screening of the Gala performance video were audible outside the home of Rowie R, whose family hosted the party.  Spoke to Mike from St. Mary's to catch up.

Monday morning, I had two Skype interviews, one with K at her work at the Pittsburgh Foundation--just an informational interview; and one with a team from one of the STEM positions in which I'm interested.  Also spoke with Geri at the Carnegie Science Center regarding Sci-Tech Days later in November, and planned my role in that.  Went to physical therapy with T Monday night.

We had docent meetings on TUE, first an administrative meeting, then we all visited the Women of Vision National Geographic exhibit, followed by emergency training, and a BBQ lunch.  Tuesday night I went to a talk hosted by Cornell at Bakery Living Blue, met with KW (who used to live in my building), and William joined us, too.  I took the bus home.

WED I had training and sign in with Eugene. 

THU was PT with T, and training in the afternoon with Soma's team at CSC.

FRI I worked the 7 o'clock shift for Eugene's day off.  At the end, chatted with T and K, then edited Mijung's three statements chez D's. 

Today ( SAT) I plan to meet up with Mijung in Oakland.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home