TUE, WED, THU- Full weight in Physical Therapy, Bible Study, BeaBea and Solomon visit Lolo and Lola
TUEsday, I could add full weight in physical therapy. Also, a couple of standing exercises were added. Spent much time in the application process of several positions today, Wednesday, and Thursday.
Wednesday, Mom, Dad, and I went to Bible Study (17 of us plus Fr. Drew and an Oratorian). We read and discussed the readings for this Sunday, the Twenty-second Sunday in Ordinary Time:
Sir 3:17-18, 20, 28-29
Heb 12:18-19, 22-24a
Lk 14:1, 7-14
Thursday I had blood work and went to physical therapy. Saw a buddy from dance there. We chatted for a while. Two more new exercises (one on the tipping board). Beatrice and Solomon came to visit Lolo and Lola. I made mac 'n' cheese and Spam for them. Sent an application in. Went to a building meeting for FOBs to secure the doors.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home