Monday, April 24, 2017

Finished Grading for the Spring 2017 Semester!

As of 16,45 today I had finished grading and entered my students' grades in my gradesheet. Whew! Finished two days early. Sent my gradesheet to Jean.

This morning I lectored for a morning Mass--Fr. Adam celebrated the Mass, Ken provided music ministry from the portative organ. It was my first Mass reading with the robotic cameras for television ministry. Arlen T was with the television ministry today. Two funeral masses followed...a gentleman's and Mary Lou Ende's. Mary Lou was the former scheduler for television ministry.

I had breakfast and graded all day today with only one meal break (for lunch).
~~~~~
Sent my grades via email at ~ 16.45.
Went for a walk with Stacy at ~18.20. We ended up grabbing a bite to eat at the (Palestinian) Conflict Kitchen on Schenley Plaza.  Stacy enjoyed the butternut squash dip, I enjoyed the fatoosh chicken salad.

IMTABBAL ARI'
ROASTED BUTTERNUT SQUASH DIP WITH
GARLIC AND CHILI PEPPER

FATTOUSH
SALAD OF ARUGULA, HERBS, TOMATO,
CUCUMBER, ONION AND
TOASTED ARABIC BREAD
and Chicken, in my Case

We carried our goodies to the Commons Room at the Cathedral of Learning, where two men pushed carts of bagels and other nosh to a corner to feed the hungry scholars. How likened to the Holy Land were the diners and their food!

Turns out Confilict Kitchen is cloing, despite its popularity:
https://www.post-gazette.com/life/dining/2017/03/17/Conflict-Kitchen-closing-Pittsburgh-Oakland-restaurant-Carnegie-Mellon-University/stories/201703180027

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home