Poisson d'Avril ! April Fool's Day 2017
Awoke at 0500 to do laundry. One of the two machines leaked @ the rents' place. Helped Mom do more laundry, too. Worked on the Enzymes 2 PreLab grading--took until ~17,30 for that. Went to campus for the Latin-American/ Caribbean Festival. Saw an acquaintance, S, whom I haven't seen for many years. Had dinner with M & D and finished grading the Quiz Reflections I received this week. I just set out bowls/ containers of popcorn-cheezy corn puffs and chicharones. Mom and I were planning to watch Night at the Museum...Dad's still watching the basketball, Mom's working on a project.
To catch up:
FRI 10 March 2017- Dad and I went to the Pittsburgh Symphony Orchestra, with Yan Pascal Tortelier conducting that night. The program was:
Stravinsky's Petrushka (1947 Revision)
~~~Intermission~~~
Offenbach (arr by Rosenthal): Selections from Gaite Parisienne,
including the Barcarole and the Can-Can (and Vivo).
Ravel's Bolero
Dad and I greatly enjoyed the program for the evening.
BEEN @ choir every practice and every Sunday since returning from JAH's.
BEEN @ MOST yoga classes, except when work prohibits it (such as today).
FRI 31 March 2017--- Went to the Jo Ellen Talk FRI Am, then to CLP. Ran into JK there, we chatted for a bit. Debbie and I split an appetizer (calamari) and eggplant parmegiana. Yum-O! How delicious was that!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home