Monday, February 27, 2017

Eyeglasses back, Mom has two appointments, Ocular migraine today

TUE 21 FEB-- An all-morning meeting in the Lecture Hall for all Carnegie Museum employees. It is called the Dignity & Respect Campaign, hosted by Cecile (@ CMP) and featuring Candi Castleberry Singleton. Yoga cancelled.
WED, THU, FRI 22, 23, 24 FEB 2017- Teaching labs both WED and THU days. Afternoon Biology Lab Meeting on FRI. Went to the optical shop to get my glasses re-adjusted, and Darren and I decided to send them back to the labs to get the lenses redone. They were to be done by TUE 28 FEB. Mom and I went to the Pittsburgh Symphony Orchestra FRI evening to hear Gershwin's Rhapsody in Blue.
Lahav Shahani conducted
Jon Kimura Parker was the pianist
with the PSO performing:
Charles Ives's The Unanswered Question
Kurt Weill's Symphony No. 2
~~~Intermission~~~
George Gershwin's Rhapsody in Blue for Piano and Orchestra, as orchestrated by Ferde Grofe
Leonard Bernstein's Symphonic Dances from West Side Story

SAT 25 FEB 2017- Yoga cancelled.
SUN 26 FEB 2017- SIng in choir at noon Mass.
27 FEB 2017 My eyeglasses were fashioned, and I received them today...I had them adjusted twice between today and 4th March.

I accompanied Mom to her two medical appointments, went to my Office Hours, and had an ocular migraine all today.
TUE 28 FEB 2017 was Mardi Gras. I had a phone appointment with Jen C, after Skype did not take.
WED, THU 1,2 MARCH 2017- Teaching labs both days. Went with Dad to Bible Study WED morning. Fr. Drew applied ashes to the foreheads (of those of us who had not yet been to Mass), thereby blessing us. Mom went at the Bishop's Mass at 18.00.
FRI 3 MARCH 2017- Afternoon Biology Lab Meeting. Lenses not done.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home