Wednesday, November 23, 2016

WED, THU, FRI- Thanksgiving Early chez Mom and Dad/ Lola and Lolo

Shortly, William's family will arrive with Les. Kelly and Kyle are at Lolo and Lola's.

Here's the meal menu:
Miswa noodle, squash, and beef soup
Broiled marinated salmon
Mussels in white sauce
Hawaiian keeper bread buns
Savory corn pudding
White rice and
Fried Rice
Sweet Potatoes, sliced
Chocolate Silk Pie
Pumpkin Pie
Pecan Pie

Excited about all ten of us at one table!
The two sisters (corn and squash) will be represented. Kelly and I are the two sisters...Beatrice is a third sister at the table, representing the missing sister, beans/ Joyce.  Hee Hee.

Earlier today chatted with Alex D at a local cafe. Ran into k & K and Stacy while there.
Had a chat at the CSL, too. Pretty busy day.

Mom and I watched an episode of Hawaii Five-O until late.
~~~~~
Additions to dinner included:
vegetarian turkey
stuffing
root vegetables dish
pot roast with vegetables
green bean casserole
(so the three sisters were present tonight!),
brought by William's family.
Wine, both white and red
~~~~~
THANKSGIVING DAY, a relaxing day...
Marissa and her dad left very early Thanksgiving morning to head to her Mom and Dad's former home.

Kelly and Kyle left before noon to pick up Montreal friends at the airport.

I went to Deb's late in the afternoon, to check on things.
~~~~~
Black Friday, I did some shopping for us---some sweets and batteries (both for energy)!

Will be bow-tying with the gang in half an hour at about eight o'clock.

I already re-instated Mom's mobile number this morning.

Work uptown mid-afternoon!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home