SUN- SUN 23 to 30 OCT 2016
~~~~~
SUN was the thirtieth Sunday of Ordinary Time, and I took care of some administrative tasks that day, including sending out snail mail.
MON- Tito O and Tita N and I carpooled to the PAPAGP meeting. We will perform and have booths at the Cathedral of Learning International Day this year. This week, I sent forms to the Nationality Rooms Program in support of this end.
TUE- Started Training at the museum this week. Also started somewhat a regular schedule at the high-rise, too.
WED- visited friends at the other side of Oakland.
THU- was a looong day: went to Dr. R's early early Mass, physical therapy, a simulcast about Inclusion in the Earth Theatre, an appointment, and then choir practice.
FRI- training at the museum, then work as a front-desk concierge at the high-rise.
SAT- was somewhat relaxing. Walked to D's work and we went to the Waterfront for snacks and to visit the (closing) Office Max, and Michaels, and Big Bird's, too, as Costco was closed.
SUN- the thirty-first Sunday of Ordinary Time. I spoke with C, with a cameo appearance par P et M...Dad fait a couple of cameo appearances, aussi, le deuxieme avec le repassage. Nap this afternoon, then dinner.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home