WED- SAT, 19-22 OCTober 2016
WED the 19th of October Dad and I went to Target to get cold and allergy supplies for Mom and the rest of us. I had taken Zn drops at the first sign of a cold on WED the 12th October for a few days, and I never truly succumbed to it. Dad started his drops late, and I gave Mom Zn drops soon after she awoke on WEDnesday the 19th.
On WED the 19th in the morning only Dad and I went to Bible Study--Mom was not feeling well. We read the readings for the Thirtieth Sunday in Ordinary Time, Cycle C.
Sir 35:12-14, 16-18
2 Tm 4:6-8, 16-18
Lk 18:9-14
I was honored to proclaim the second reading, from Paul to Timothy, for the group.
On WED I also arrived very early for my four o'clock class in the suburbs: Color watercolors with K-4th graders---many returners after the basic watercolor class I taught earlier. Because I was so early for the class, I caught up with phone calls and had a snack of Rice Krispie squares. I did not go to the Novena/ adoration on WED night.
On THU I went for Ozobot BIT training at the science center (www.ozobot.com). The weather started to turn cold, after WED's high of 83 Fahrenheit, it rained THU night and I had to go back to the darkened cathedral to retrieve my umbrella after Adoration/ Vespers and the lovely, delicious Volunteer Dinner catered by Bistro to Go Café and Catering (bistroandcompany.com). We sat at a predominantly altoid table, with a trio of soprani sprinkled in! Dad regaled Gina with dental stories.
FRI morning was my reply to JS, a reply to her email. FRI also brought physical therapy in the morning---first in a long time. Time to wean off my orthotic support (not cane, yet). Good to see them and exercise again after a short stint away. Was tickled pink by the Riddle!
FRI afternoon and evening meant a shift at work at the high-rise. I arrived early to stop by Debbie's, only to find I had locked the car keys in the trunk! Called the rental units chez Debbie's, and they rescued me, care of EJ's pa-rents. At about 5PM MM joined up with me, for training. Fun learning times for him. Excitement at the end of the shift, with Th taking over at the beginning of his shift. Stopped by Debbie's after.
SAT- errands to run and visit Debbie.
~~~~~
SAT PM- Stopped by Debbies's place, quiet day cleaning the study/ library chez Mom and Dad.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home