SUN 9th OCT to FRI 14th OCT 2016
Worked SUN afternoon and evening with S.
MON, B & S came over to Lolo and Lola's house. B didn't feel well at first. It was a holiday, Columbus Day.
WED morning, we went to Bible Study with Fr. Drew. About a dozen people + the two Oratorians were present. We read from this coming SUNday's readings, the Twenty-ninth Sunday in Ordinary Time:
Ex 17:8-13
2 Tm 3:14-4:
and the Gospel, which I had the honor of reading,
Lk 18:1-8
WED late afternoon/evening Dad, Mom, and I visited C in Shadyside; ran into L on the way out. We chatted for a while there. We went grocery shopping afterwards, had dinner, then the Novena, which Fr. Adam led.
THU I spoke w MW from St. Mary's right before choir practice. Doug provided snacks for practice that night.
FRI night I went with M to La Traviata at the Pittsburgh Opera at Benedum Hall. Sat next to Susan G and Roger H from the department.
What a great production, with sets with simple lines. The soprano, tenor, and bass leads had powerful, vocal gymnastic voices! Christina was in the chorus, as well.
Danielle Pastin, Violetta Valery (soprano)
Cody Austin, Alfredo Germont (tenor)
Sebastian Catana, Georgio Germont (bass)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home