Wednesday, December 07, 2016

SUN to SUNday- Beginning of DEC 2016 (first full week); Second Sunday to Third Sunday of Advent 2016

~~~
4 DEC SUN- University of Pittsburgh's Cathedral of Learning Nationality Rooms Open House. The Philippine American Performing Arts of Greater Pittsburgh ( PAPAGP) hosted the Philippine-custom decorated room, food booth, and two dance performances, including this year's dance performances' finale.
I presented the architectural renderings, capiz shell sliding windows, Myrna's capiz shell parol, and the fundraiser film on the 16th.

I skipped choir to present. Myrna helped me out when she was not helping out the dance troupe, etc., as her daughter was in both performances--one as the princess in Sinkil.

5 DEC MON- Laundry day

TUE 6 DEC- I conducted an informational interview of a former coworker early in the workday. Worked Uptown in the afteroon and evening.

WED 7 DEC- Attended the All Access Day for a healthcare organization, which also included a mock interview. Went to the Peoples Pittsburgh Holiday Market in Market Square afterwards. Applauded for the keyboardist/ singer, Amy Lindsey, who sang (among other tunes) frong Charlie Brown Christmas. Returned to Mom and Dad's to make brownies for their building party. Attended with them the party.

THU 8 DEC- I lectored at 6  PM Mass with Vince. Fr. Kris Stubna celebrated the Mass. Linda O and Ken D provided music ministry from the ambo and the loft, respectively. Choir practice followed.

FRI 9 DEC- Museum training in Egypt all morning.Worked Uptown in the afteroon and evening.

SAT 10 DEC- Museum spotlight: Winter caribou! Talked about their coat, how it is used for winter clothing by Inuit, that females have antlers, when both genders lose their antlers, and the five animals in the case (reindeer, arctic fox, collared lemming, and ptarmigan), among other things. Dad and I went with the Victorias to the PAPAGP party at Sullivan Hal on Mt. Washington.

SUN 11 DEC- AFter choir practice and choral singing for Gaudete Sunday, Lisa P and I took our Gaudete Sunday photo over coffee and donuts in the Church Social Hall. After lunch, I went for a haircut in North Oakland. It was good to chat with A again.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home