Today After Mass, Gyros and Grocery Shopping; Last Sunday-- Campus Superstar 2017: Showtime!
Today after Mass, Mom, Dad, and I headed out for gyros. Yum, I even got extra sauce. We went to the South Side Aldi, where I helped them select produce. I moved a box of curricular materials out of their home.
Last Sunday 26 MARCH 2017, Debbie invited me to the Campus Superstar 2017: Showtime! at the Carnegie Music Hall, presented by Hillel Jewish University Center of Pittsburgh. We loved all the performers, agreed that song choice had a LOT to do with success, and we liked the three award winners:
Elena Falgione, a local Musical Theatre student at Seton Hill University (who sang "Defying Gravity," and was the first SHU student to participate in the Campus Superstar finals).
Hanna Berggren, a Carnegie Mellon University Musical Theatre major, and
the winner, Michael Warren, a local Music Education student at Duquesne University and graduate of CAPA Middle School and CAPA High School (who sang "The Greatest Love of All").
What a great evening, filled with entertainment, and talent. I even commented that a couple of the finalists transported me!
~~~~~~~
Yesterday from about 7.00 to about 17.30 I spent grading online TurnItIn.com assignments, and only got two sections of one assignment completed. I posted the grades, then the voracious audience wants more graded. HAD to take a break for at least part of today, after a week of seemingly continuous grading...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home