Monday, October 16, 2017

SUN 15 OCT 2017 to SAT 21 OCT 2017

SUN 15 OCT 2017- That morning I arose late and Dad, Mom, and I went to an Asian buffet in Monroeville for lunch. We attended Mass  the Newman Center and Fr. Steve L celebrated the Mass.  We went to Aspinwall for supplies at a large store, and Mom and I worked on their future travel plans.

MON 16 OCT 2017- More work on their future travel plans this morning. Work on student references and other such expository writing. Will go to my niece's celebration shortly.

The family met at Noodlehead for dinner. I had the Green Curry Linguine: Semolina noodles, ocean clams, green (coconut) curry sauce, and basil. I had vanilla ice cream at Millie's afterwards. Les gave me a ride home, as Mom and Dad gave William and the children a ride home. Marissa was at a parent-teacher conference.

TUE 17 OCT 2017- Development of the grant proposal, week 2.

WED 18 OCT 2017- Development of the grant proposal, week 2.

THU 19 OCT 2017- Volunteer Thank You dinner. Our table had a great time--it was Dad with choristers! Spotted Jim and Sandi there, as well.

FRI 20 OCT 2017- Midterm grades were due for first-year students this afternoon. I had a physical therapy appointment, meeting with a student, and worked on one of my two PharmD students' reference letters.

SAT 21 OCT 2017- Grading...


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home