08 OCT 2017- 27th Sunday in Ordinary Time, 2 days out!
08 OCT 2017- 2 days out from back injections! I can stand a little straighter and with less hip pain; mostly a feeling of pressure. I feel my ankle pain more, so I know my back injections are working.
Noon Mass with Dad and Mom; we sat and F's mom and Aisha sat near us. Fr Tom from Greentree celebrated the Mass, Linda O cantored. We went for coffee and donuts after Mass; Shelley and Noreen sat with us; Oscar came by and Joseph and Paul said hello.
I made sandwiches for lunch. I graded 4 out of 6+ pages of quizzes. I uploaded a few files I had made for Travel Insurance quotes. Spoke with Maureen. Decided that I have to focus on the Present time: Deal with the Present at Present. I said how it was much like Fr. Scott Seethaler and the talk she and I attended by him north of Pittsburgh a number of years ago.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home