10 to 21 NOV 2017- It was busy then!
FRI 10 NOV 2017- Physical therapy, with traction of ~ half my body weight (from now on)!
SAT 11 NOV 2017- Grading
SUN 12 NOV 2017- Went to Mass. Early afternoon we went to Union Grill. I had the veggie strata. I went to Walgreen's for skin winterization supplies.
MON 13 NOV 2017- Physical therapy, followed by a flu shot at my primary care physician's office.
TUE 14 NOV 2017- This morning Dad drove me to the museum for our monthly meeting. He picked me up to drop me off at work to teach my lab.
WED 15 NOV 2017- Taught a laboratory. Worked at the computer lab, too. Attended physical therapy; attended the building meeting about raising fees.
THU 16 NOV 2017- Thursdays are my looong days at work. This Thursday the office hours room was chock-full of my lab students, preparing for their presentations after Thanksgiving break. No choir practice for all.
FRI & SAT & SUN 17 & 18 & 19 NOV 2017- Grading grading grading of NSF group proposals...not finished, even.
FRI 17 NOV 2017- Went for takeaway and got home to hear of a spill---Beatrice was a trooper during all of it happening. W & MM & B & S and I went to see M & , who were already @ the emergency room. MM, the kids, and I went for food @ Presbyterian cafeteria. B and I got burgers and macaroni & cheese.
SUN 19 NOV 2017- M and D and I went to noon Mass at St. Paul Cathedral. We arrived in time to hear Don on the organ playing a Bob Farrell organ and violin (Natalie) prelude. Dad served as a Eucharistic minister. The choir sang an introit, entrance hymn, Kyrie (led by Linda O), Gloria, the Psalm128, Gospel acclamation, Preparation of the Gifts (O Quam Gloriosum- Robert Powell); Holy(3X), Memorial Acclamation, and Amen (all three from the Deutsche Messe); Agnus Dei (Chant), Communion Antiphon by Bob Farrell, Communion Hymn (God is Love- A.G. Murray), Ave Verum--Charles Gounod, and a recessional hymn, fitting for Year A's 33rd Sunday in Ordinary Time.
Afterwards, M and D and I went to Aspinwall mall for some shopping.
MON 20 NOV 2017- Went for medical appointments. Gina was my physical therapist today because T was out. Debbie and I went to see Loving Vincent, an animated movie that was fully painted. Use of greenish hued paint was reminiscent of Vincent, and made me think of my honors thesis. Brought pasta carbonara.
TUE 21 NOV 2017-Morning appointment with my primary care physician: So patient and kind--such a good listener and a good doctor. Went to campus to photocopy and to go to the computer lab to print and work this afternoon.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home