SAT 03 NOV 2018-A Chill Day; to SAT 10 NOV 2018
SAT 03 NOV 2018
I took it easy this morning, and took NO DOSES of any PAIN MEDICINE since 10PM last night. By lying low, I can balance the frequency and amount of doses of pain medication (including Tylenol) which need to be taken to manage my pain and sleep. Slept very well, probably due to the Melatonin I took last night. I took a half pill of the lowest dose of my pain medication last night with the melatonin.
I will attempt to duplicate these dosing efforts tonight. This should be easier to accomplish with Daylight Savings Time ending for the season overnight, thus giving me an additional hour of sleep.
This afternoon I did my physical therapy exercises, took a shower, then chatted with Maureen before dinnertime. We spoke about her mom, the memorial Mass for her mom, Hallowe'en costumes, her family, her future plans, and her mom's doggie.
SUN through eve of WED, 04 to 07 NOV 2018-
NO Pain medication, neither Rx'ed nor OTC taken. I am both proud of this fact and had semi-sleepless nights, for those nights indicated---probably due to having to shift weight when the pain kicked back in. [T]J from visiting PT staff came on TUES 06 NOV 2018, On TUES, Dad drove M and I, so we could all vote. There were some neighbors
concerned about gerrymandered districts who were requesting signatures
for a petition. Krista from Visiting Nurse staff came on WED 07 NOV 2018.
THU 08 NOV 2018- Convinced TJ from the visiting PT team that I could make it to the door for choir practice (as opposed to the parklet, only) and back for our walk. I brought my lightweight cane/chair, took a few photos on the way, and was pleased (but somewhat tired) at the outcome. Shq M came by on THU 08 NOV 2018 afternoon. I rested up during the rest of the PM, and made it to choir practice that night! S walked with me there, C gave me a ride home.
FRI 09 NOV 2018-
A take-it-easy day! The highlight was a shower and shampoo! Stayed at home.
SAT 10 NOV 2018-
Listened to WQED-FM this morning, "From the Top," and Lynn Warfield with movie music and Veteran's movie music. Did my 02 NOV PT exercises. Went to M&D's after having a chef salad---took a short nap, then joined them to make and have a pizza. Helped them with their online bill-paying. A cold day--the AM was around freezing, but "felt like" ~17 Fahrenheit.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home